Good practices of Golden Club
- It is only allowed to go onto the courts in special internal shoes with non-marking soles. The employees of the centre have the right not to allow players that ignore the rules onto the courts. The fine for damaging the facilities with unauthorized footwear is 50 €.
- As a courtesy to the next players, please finish your training on time.
- Please do not go to the court before your playtime. The correct playing time is regulated by the clock installed at the court.
- On the court, you are expected to behave courteously taking into account the other players and the children that may be present on the court. If players throw rackets, use profanity and play with a bare torso, the employees of the centre have to right to issue a warning to the player. In the event of the disregard of a warning, the centre will charge 50€. In the event of damages to the court cover, you must pay to the centre 100€.
- In the case of damaging of the inventory of the internal premises, the damage caused must be compensated for according to the amount of the damage.
- It is not allowed to bring food and coloured drinks (lemonade, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, etc.) to the courts.
- It is not allowed to bring pets to the courts.
- In the indoor courts of Tondi Tennis Centre, it is allowed to play against the wall only on court No 3 and with a semi-soft ball, in the Audentese Tennis Hall, playing against the wall is prohibited.
- Children’s training group supervisors are responsible that their students would know the house rules and monitor them on the courts and in other areas.
- The lockers located in the dressing rooms are to be used only during training. When leaving the centre, make sure that you have taken your personal belongings with you and return the card/key of the locker. Lockers will be opened each evening, and the items left in the lockers will be taken to the lost and found closet on the 1st floor. If you wish, you can rent a storage locker from the administrator of the centre.
- Shaving or dying hair is not allowed in the shower rooms of the centre. Using oils, honey, salts and other body care products in the saunas is prohibited.
- Saunas are switched off in the evening 30 min prior to the end of the last game time.
- Things found in the centre are kept in the Lost and Found closet for 3 months. Feel free to ask about lost things from the administrator.
- For security reasons, the public areas of the centre are equipped with video surveillance.
- It is good practice that the customer leaves the house before the closing time.
- The centre has the right to choose its clients.
Have an enjoyable training!
Your Golden Club